Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Asian Party Table

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I tried to find my first post on the new Asian Party table with the cushions. I could not find it but I know that someone wanted to know about it. I love it. The table is well made and it is wood. The legs are very pretty and they are the right height to let the dolls put their legs under the table. The cushions are beautiful. I don't think that more than two dolls will fit with their legs under the table. You could have others sitting with their legs to the side. I took a photo of my AGOT Asian doll with the Gotz doll in their Asian outfits. I did put the party favors on the table even though the cake is horrible! If anyone wants to see a photo send me a message and I will send you the photo.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member lynet44's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The temptation is great! But I will try very hard to resist [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

    Lynet (dying to call AG to place just one more order [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img] )

  3. #3
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] Thank you for the pretty picture Kathy!!
    I am excited to get this set now!!!
    Just wish the cake was better, if it was I would have ordered it too!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jaydon724's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2004
    Posts
    644
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kathy, thanks for the pictures!! I really like the table, and am seriously considering purchasing it. I loved the pics of your dolls too. I never knew that the Asian Gotz doll was as beautiful as she is. I am so tempted to get both of them, but I think I have a full house right now. If you have more pics of your dolls I would love to see them!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •